Tram Bus Stop
Bus shelter in Albany Highway, Victoria Park, Perth Western Australia. Located near the intersection of Albany Highway and Welshpool road.
A bus shelter reflecting the history of tram transport in Victoria Park. This bus stop is situated at the terminus of the old number 10 tram which ran from Perth to Welshpool road in 1905 to 1951.
The sculpture is constructed from steel, aluminium and sandstone. Some of the old tram pieces have been reproduced and used in the new shelter. The boom at the top is from the original old tram.
On December 1st an opening ceremony was held and the mayor of the Town of Victoria Park, Trevor Vaughan unveiled a commemorative plaque and he and Mehdi cut the ribbon.